ME AND MUZIC ALWAYS GO TOGETHER!!

My type of music......assorted genres...... rock....pop....hindi.....country...rap......you name it I got it!!! My favourite bands have to be Linkin Park and Blue!!! Linkin park keep coming up with such gems like NUMB..... IN THE END.....NUMB/ENCORE.......99 PROBLEMS........POINTS OF AUTHORITY etc etc etc. And for BLUE....ALL RISE......ONE LOVE....U MAKE ME WANNA and so on.....!! I can even play the guitar which adds to my singing.....it has been about a year since i am learning!!! These days hindi songs are too good!! Like our own Adnan Sami's KABHI NAHIN..... The song RUK RUK RUKNA NA by the film Jhankar Beats!!! Josh the band has done a great job by coming up with KABHI!!! The movies these days also have loads of great songs like the movie BLUFFMASTER had songs which were tremendous!!! Strings has also come up with great songs!!! Rappers like EMINEM which i bet all of you must have heard of and 50 CENT.....they are just too good!!! Apart from these..there are some old popular stars too like simon and garfunkel.....carpenters!!!AND how can we forget ELVIS PRESLEY!!!!
I LOVE MY MUZIC WHAT ABOUT YOU??????

No comments: